WhiteHorse Capital offers flexible, creative lending solutions that help our clients achieve their goals.
Founded in 2004, WhiteHorse Capital provides senior and second lien debt for refinancing, growth capital, acquisitions, buyouts, and balance sheet recapitalizations for middle market companies in the United States and Europe.
Our team of 70 investment professionals has extensive experience and a proven track record of providing creative financing structures and employing a long term relationship oriented portfolio management philosophy.
We are the direct lending arm of H.I.G. Capital with a broad mandate to provide a wide range variety of financing solutions across a range of industries and capital structures, to sponsor-led businesses as well as directly to owner-operators.
Commitment Issued to Date
Deals as Lead/Co-lead Arranger
Benefits of Working with WhiteHorse
Lend-and-hold strategy allows us to support and grow with a company over time
Decades of experience across industry sectors and financing structures
No external or third-party approvals are required
Expertise in complex situations and custom financing
Open communication throughout the underwriting process
Financing across the capital structure
- $7.5 million+ of EBITDA
- Secured debt: First lien, Split lien, Second lien, Uni-tranche
- Target hold size: $20 million to $175 million, with the ability to commit up to $250 million per transaction
- Industry agnostic with expertise in Telecom, Media and Technology, Healthcare, Business Services and Financial Services
- Preferred equity: Up to $50 million
- Refinancing of existing credit facilities
- Acquisition financing
- Growth capital
- Buyout of existing lenders or shareholders
- Approaching maturity/covenant step-down